*2 DRAKE TICKETS 27th MARCH BLOCK 107 ROW N* - SOLD OUT!! ?

All you Drake Fans who have been eagerly waiting for this concert – club paradise! I have TWO Drake tickets for sale at the Greenwich o2 Arena on Tuesday 27th March 2012. They are excellent LEVEL 1 seats BLOCK 107 ROW N!! In my opinion level 1 seats are the best in the house since level 4 is too high and the floor seating you always seem to be looking up!! Check the diagram attached to see your seats. This concert was SOLD OUT within minutes of going on sale and is sure to be OFF THE HOOK!!! The reason for sale is because I am now attending the concert with more friends and have two spare tickets. I have email confirmation however not the tickets in hand as of yet – I can initially send you email confirmation to show that the tickets are absolutely genuine and will also send the tickets next day recorded delivery if need be. I am expecting the tickets sometime in February although it can take up to 5 days prior to the event for these to be delivered – THIS IS A RARE CASE. Tickets are £220 for the pair ONO. Face value £43.75 + booking fee each!! I am based in the Wembley/Harrow area although can meet in London (Farringdon/Barbican) during the weekdays 9-5pm. Tickets can also be posted next day recorded delivery. Do not hesitate to drop me a text on 07704916251 Many Thanks and TAKE CARE!!