Jeff mangum union chapel set list -

Blur, The Specials and New Order - Hyde Park! 1-3 tkts! SOLD OUT - Bargain!!
I have 3 tickets to this amazing concert spare as my mates failed to stump up the cash, so these are now spare! This is to see Blur, New Order and the Specials plus others (tbc) on Sunday 12th August for the Best of British Olympic Closing Party Concert in Hyde Park, London. http://www.btlondonlive.com/news/blur-announced-as-closing-ceremony-celebration-concert-headliner Sunday 12th August 2012 3 tickets available at £80 each - you can buy one, two or all three. These are the cheapest you will find anywhere for these - selling way more on other ads here and on eBay, but I just want to get the money back in so I can pay the credit card bill for them! Email me if you would like to buy! Thanks