V Festival ticket for sale - Hylands Park -

I have for sale 1 ticket for V Festival 2012 at Hylands Park, Chelmsford, Essex. This ticket is a weekend camping ticket in thwe Yellow camping section. Ticket was originally bought for £240 as it comes with coach travel to and from the festival - the outward coach leaves from Canterbury East train station on Friday 17th August at 7am and leaves V Festival at 8am on Monday 20th August returning to Canterbury East train. Obviously it might not be viable to get to Canterbury at such an early time and I have checked with Seetickets (who the tickets were booked through) and they have said as the lead booker I can travel up on my own on the coach and pick up both the wristbands myself, before handing the spare one over to whoever buys it. So options are either A) Meet me at 6.45am outside Canterbury East train station and travel on the coach up together and then collect our wristbands or B) I can meet you up at V Festival and hand the wristband over to you in person once I have picked them up. Any questions please feel free to ask. 100% genuine, just need to shift this ticket as it has already been paid for and will not be used otherwise. Price is £180 ono - please feel free to make an offer to me, the worst I can do is say no. Thank you, Dan