V FESTIVAL WESTON PARK CAMPING, SOLD OUT!!! -

V FESTIVAL I have for sale 4 full weekend camping tickets for the V Festival at Weston Park in Staffordshire. I will sell tickets individually or in any number you want! These tickets get you full access to the festival all weekend and allow camping from the Friday 17th August 2012 until Monday 20th August Tickets have been purchased from SeeTickets - An Official Ticket Outlet of V Festival As soon as I receive them which is usually around 7-10 days before the festival I will get them out to you special next day delivery. Once payment is made i will forward the confirmation email that i got from SeeTickets! If you have any questions please let me know. willing to negotiate on the price, if interested at all ring my mobile or email me tickets face value including booking fee = £200