2 x Red Hot Chili Peppers tickets with parking! - Knebworth Park - June 23rd Saturday -

Selling 2 tickets for Red Hot Chilli Peppers at Knebworth on the 23rd June with parking. The reason we are selling them is that we have double booked ourselves for this date. These tickets cost us a total of £136.25. The cost breakdown as follows: 2 x GENERAL ADMISSION at £57.50 2 x REFUND PROTECTION FACILITY at £2.00 (per ticket) 1 x CAR PARKING PASS at £11.00 1 x REFUND PROTECTION FACILITY at £1.00 Total cost also includes a transaction fee of £5.25 As you can see I am selling these tickets at less than what they cost me!! Looking for £100 I do not currently have the tickets in hand however SEE tickets assures me that i will receive them well in time for the event. Confirmation email can be forwarded which has all relevant order numbers and info. I am more than happy for you to pick them up in person or I will post recorded delivery once I have the tickets physically in my hand. If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact me.