2 x Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Cirque Du Soleil 02 Arena TONIGHT SHOW !

2 Tickets to Micheal Jackson The Immortal Cirque Du Soleil at the O2 Arena, London on Saturday 13th October. Tickets are Lower Tier, Level 1 - BLOCK 111 - Seated together. Excellent seats with great view of stage, looking directly at it. These are Official Ticketmaster Platinum Tickets, so I was guaranteed I got best seats in the house. Door open at 19:00, show starts at 20.00pm. Auction is for two tickets, so catch yourself a bargain. These are two extra tickets i have. Ticket face value was £100.00 each, but catch yourself a genuine bargain. I am going to the show as well, so you can meet me at the arena. For more info and any questions, please feel free to email me or call me. 07508 295 523 THESE ARE 100% GENUINE AUTHENTIC TICKETS. THE SHOW IS A COMPLETE SELL OUT!!! IT IS A GREAT SHOW, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!