One Dirty Dancing Ticket for Sale Balcony D15 Edinburgh Playhouse Monday 10th 7.30 .

One of my party are unable to attend the 7.30 Showing of Dirty Dancing on Monday 10th December. I am looking to sell the ticket for its cost price of £19.50. This should be a great evening for everyone. The seat itself has limited viewing however I have sat in the balcony before and we will be able to see the show and enjoy it the same. Hence why I bought the tickets for myself and others who will also be going. if you go to the Edinburgh Playhouse website pretend to order a ticket and then go to view seating plan then hover over balcony it is seat D15 which is for sale. Please get in touch quickly as this ticket will go. My mobile number is 07966588760 I can meet you before hand or on the night to trade ticket before hand is preferred.