15 X Shakedown Festival tickets for sale! £45, will post anywhere *

I have 15 or so tickets for sale for the Shakedown Festival! Might have seen my last ad, but more friends have dropped out from the festival and are selling their tickets! So there may be more on the way! These are last release tickets and I am selling them for £45. The original price we paid was about £49 including booking fee, so you are getting it cheaper. I will pay for postage to anywhere by First Class Recorded, so it will arrive in a day or two. I am currently in Oxford, and not sure when I can get to Brighton so I will post. I accept Bank Transfer and PayPal. I would prefer Bank Transfer as it is way quicker and there are no fees, but I can accept PayPal. Please call/text me on 07707312776 or reply to this ad. I really need to sell these! Willing to do a deal for large group buys.