Lady GaGa - Born This Way Ball, Twickenham Stadium, Sun 09/Sep/2012 +

I ordered several tickets to go and see Lady GaGa ‘Born This Way Ball’ on the 09/09/2012 for me and my university friends, unfortunately some of my friends are no longer able to come because of the time between being seated and actually seeing the performance of Lady GaGa, there are 6 tickets in total. RRP price is £ 51 - £71 per ticket. I am willing to negotiate which is why I have only put £20.00 each for the asking price. Even though I would like a bit more then that per ticket. I know it is very late in the day to be selling so I am open to offers. The highest bidder can collect the tickets from my home address. The seats are in the middle tier, row 56, seats; 16,18, and row 69, seats 1,2,3, & 4. Please note that the ticket states that under 16s should be accompanied with an adult, also there are no cameras/video/ ect allowed on the premises. Call me on: 07415308753 to negotiate.